If you are a Zoho CRM user, you must update your version 1.0 of the API to version 2.0 at the earliest to access Zoho CRM. You cannot afford to procrastinate your Zoho CRM API migration any further because API v1.0 was deprecated on December 31, 2019. Added to this, Zoho CRM has put an end to the API support, enhancements, as well as bug fixes.
Our team at Infomaze knows how to migrate your Zoho CRM from API V1.0 to V2.0 from the ground up and enable smooth functioning throughout. We are a mix of experience and value; and our experts leave no stone unturned to solve the problems that our clients are facing and help scale their interests.
Do you need help with the migration? Get in touch with us and our Zoho CRM experts will assist you with what’s best for your business.
What API V2.0 has, that V1.0 doesn’t
Zoho CRM V2.0 API is offering a lot more flexibility, enhancements and additional features intended to ease your workflow and improve the integration security, along with the functionality improvement and reliability of the API interface.
If you’re still using the version 1.0 API, it’s time to move to version 2.0 at the earliest for faster and easier business processes.
1. Increased API credit limits – A maximum of 2,000,000 credits for the enterprise version of Zoho CRM, whereas API V1.0 has a maximum limit of 25,000 credits.
2. Simple JSON format – It supports easy JSON parsing for input and response.
3. Higher security – TSupports OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol.
4. API names – Instead of display labels.
5. Notification APIs – Instant push notifications on data modifications.
6. Bulk APIs – Fetch up to Two Hundred Thousand records or enter up to Twenty-Five Thousand records in one shot.
Talk to our expert consultants if you need help with the migration.
Features of Zoho CRM API V2.0
OAuth 2.0 – The OAuth2.0 rule lets you share data with any third-party application while keeping your usernames and passwords confidential. This protocol gives the users an easy and secure way to exert authentication.
Connections – A simple authentication tool used to request any third party applications’ REST APIs and get access to your authenticated data from your functions or widgets.
Functions – Zoho CRM functions help in renewing data from related CRM modules or third-party apps by performing simple program scripts. With this feature, you can program scripts, add custom buttons & lists, associate them with workflow rules, and more.
Upgrade from API v1.0 to v2.0 with Infomaze
Hire Zoho developer (s) from Infomaze to help you move from Zoho CRM API v0.1 to v2.0. Our team will come up with a comprehensive action plan with a proper impact assessment of CRM functionality.
- To start with, our certified Zoho developers go over and scrutinize your existing Zoho API’s scripts, workflows, and integration functionality, which will make the entire process hassle-free and result in smooth delivery. After the audit of Zoho API integration, we will make changes in the existing code which involves changing the authentication type, change in API urls and response parsing.
- Next, we will test your whole system and authenticate the new code to make sure there are zero disruptions with the Zoho API v2.0 migration. You, on the other hand, can track the migration process, while we effectively troubleshoot any challenges that arise.
Being certified Zoho CRM consultants , we can help you move to v2.0 regardless of your industry type and size.
Moreover, if by any chance, your CRM account may be integrated with any third-party application like Mailchimp, Zendesk etc. that still uses the v1.0 APIs. In this case, we can urge the third-party vendors to migrate to version 2.0 at the earliest.
Contact our team of expert Zoho CRM developers, if you aren’t familiar with the process.